Monday, February 23, 2009

Blog Spotting

Since facebook and myspace and dot-mac don't give me ENOUGH presence on the web, I figured I'd become a Blogger. Why not? So here's my two cents for today:

I hate politics...they make me uncomfortable. So I cringe with my entire being when I hear celebrities address politics in their Oscar speeches. I'm not watching CNN here, I'm watching the Oscars! I don't want to hear what you have to say about your country and your president. If I did, I'd go to YOUR website or write you some fan mail and find out.

I think Mr. Penn is an incredibly talented actor, and I respect the fact that he has an opinion, especially since his movie was about sensitive material...but say thanks to your colleauges and maybe thank your wife (did you notice poor Robin didn't get a mention?), and then just move along with your statue. Thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you ... except when I agree with what they are ranting about ! :-)

    ReplyDelete