Tuesday, April 13, 2010

DMV Contest Entry

Here's my official entry into Wendy's Disgusting Mini Van (DMV) contest. It's not a real mini van, but apparently mini SUV's count, so I'm throwing in. Somehow life is better knowing I'm not the only mom who can't seem to keep her car clean. And it's totally not the kids fault...after documenting this madness, I realized that I'm the slob and the kids are only responsible for a couple of cheerios on the floor...somebody help me!


Here's the dash, complete with 3 day old can of diet coke, empty gum box, used kid tissues, empty bottle of kids motrin and lipstick with lost cap.
The front passenger seat with wipies and extra sweaters for the kids...and I think that's another tissue hiding underneath.

Floor of front passenger seat with empty vitamin water (hey, it's better than the diet coke!), used gas card, another used tissue (this is getting embarrassing), old cd, old Disneyland parking pass and a never ever used cd case.

Floor of back seat: more wipies, case for that cd in the front (or is it?), spilled cheerios, oh no! more tissues!! and old paper bunny ears from an Easter egg hunt. Wide shot of the back seat floor...here's more cd's in a case we never open, a pizza hut packet of cheese and a scarf for mom.
This is the back seat in between the two car seats: big pile of sweaters, comfort dog, and waterproof book.

The trunk: blanket, empty box of milk and cereal from costco (aka- trash), stroller, princess sleeping bag, comfort pink bear/blanket, bamboo mat and umbrella.

OK, I'm gonna go clean it now.

4 comments:

  1. Hmmm... do I need to try and list every item in my pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really should weight all the junk we pull out of our DMV's after this is over . . . except I'd never get around to it. I'll join you in cleaning mine.

    http://busymommymedia.com/2010/04/second-annual-dirty-minivan-contest/

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG girl ! I bet if you got rid of all that stuff you'd get great gas milage !! Kisses

    ReplyDelete